FAQS:Men's Body Waxing
· What do I wear to my treatment? Loose fitting clothes is best for wax day
· Will it stay red for long? IF any redness occurs, it’ll go down in a few hours. But you’re not likely to get red
· How often do I have to wax? As a fairly new waxing client, your hair will grow in around every 4 weeks, but it will be patchier and much thinner than before; as you make waxing a routine, your hair will begin to grow in around 6 weeks or maybe longer.
· Does the hair ever stop growing? With YEARS of routine waxing, some areas won’t grow back at all.
· Can I wax my nose and ears? Yes, of course!
· Is the sex better after waxing? Ohhhh yeahhhh, there’s NO hair there!!
· What if I get a woody? Its nature! As a licensed professional, I understand and I’m trained to deal with ANY life situation in a professional manner.
· Anti-Acne Drugs: "I have been on an anti-acne drug called Doxycycline and cream called Epiduo. How long do I have to be OFF this medication before I can get waxed?" 6 (Six) Months